Over-50 Job Search VIP Program
Guided-program for job seekers wanting personal help in landing a perfect job. Includes: Job Search Master Class, Personal Coaching, Résumé Review, and More!
For job seekers over 50 who want to defeat ageism and get a great job in today's economy. With this personal coaching and job search master class program, you'll be given step-by-step instructions on how to leverage your age, experience, and key selling points to get a job that is best for your needs. You'll learn how to get past the gatekeepers and build rapport with any interviewer. This motivational program will increase your confidence and provide you with the foundation you need to get the job you want fast!
Get started now!
"I am 58 years old, and with this program I landed a great job in just 28 days! If you do the seven easy-to-follow steps outlined in The PERFECT Job Search, you'll get a job faster than you can imagine! And, if you get results like me, you'll make more money too! My only regret is I wish I had enrolled sooner!"
What you'll learn:
- How to overcome ageism by leveraging your age and experience
- How to decide what you really want to do for a living in today's world
- How to have recruiters seeking you with your Résumé & LinkedIn profile
- How to use direct marketing techniques to sell yourself to potential employers
- How to leverage the Internet, networking, and other means to expedite your job search.
- The five phases of a successful job interview
- How to identify and prioritize the key advantages that differentiate you from your competition
- How to approach interviews with incredible confidence
- Five magical questions you can ask that'll give you an unfair advantage in your interviews
- The top interview questions you'll likely get asked and how to answer them
- How to identify and overcome key objections like being "overqualified"
- A secret way to follow up that'll almost guarantee a job offer
- How to negotiate for more money and vacation
Get started now!
How the program works:
- You'll get immediate access to a special over-50 version of The PERFECT Job Search Master Class and we will send you instructions via email on how schedule an initial one-hour Zoom personal coaching call to go over your job search and develop a winning action plan.
- The PERFECT Job Search Master Class consists of seven core modules, each representing a key step in the PERFECT Job Search methodology.
- Each module takes about one to three hours to complete and consists of:
- 15 to 16 minute video lecture
- 10 to 15 minute podcast lecture
- Text-based lectures, worksheets, and exercises
- Tools and links to valuable free third-party resources
- You'll also get access to an instructor-led Question and Answer Forum where you can ask questions pertaining to your job search throughout the course.
- As mentioned above, your personal job search coach will reach out to you to schedule your initial coaching call which will include a Résumé and LinkedIn critique. During this call we will also discuss your current job search strategy and tips on getting the best results from this program.
- You can take this program and Master Class on a laptop, desktop, mobile phone, or tablet. However, there are worksheets and exercises where you may want to have access to either a laptop or a desktop computer and a printer.
- Course materials are included and can be downloaded from various parts of the program.
- Finally, about halfway through the program, we will schedule a follow-on one-hour coaching call via Zoom or phone to help ensure you are on you way to landing a perfect job.
- In all, you get $1,997 in value for just $997!
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $1,997
"I took Todd's training course and his advice and coaching helped me to find employment in less than a month after I completed this course. Todd made himself always available to respond to my questions promptly. His program is a great resource for job hunting and moreover to find your dream job. I strongly recommend Todd!
— Jeanette Olivares - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Get started now!
Todd Bermont is a world-renowned job-search expert, author, and speaker. He has been on TV, radio, and in many publications.
As a Fortune 500 sales executive, Todd has interviewed and hired employees worldwide.
Mr. Bermont has spoken at many colleges, universities, and conferences. As the instructor for 12 Steps to a Successful Job Search, he has taught over 8,150 job seekers how to get a great job.
Todd has won awards from Writers Digest, IBM, the US Small Business Advisory Council, and more. His first book, 10 Insider Secrets to Job Hunting Success, has been #1 in its category on Amazon. Endorsements include celebrities Brian Tracy, Roger Dawson, and Les Brown.
"I took Todd’s program and the information was great. You are confident that what he is teaching is correct. What is truly special about Todd’s teaching method is that you believe what he is teaching, feel good about yourself, and know that you can execute what he is teaching in your life to be successful. It helped me. I landed a new job by following the steps Todd outlines in his courses and programs."
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
"Before I enrolled in Todd's previous program, The Careers College, I had been looking for a job for about four months. Less than one month after I signed up for Todd's program, I accepted a new position. I found Todd's program to be significantly more valuable than the outplacement firm that was provided to me by my previous employer. Specifically, the résumé advice, interview advice, and overall strategy was far superior in both depth and approach.
I also purchased the program as a gift for my friend who had been relying primarily on the 'free' job search tips... He immediately found unique, actionable ideas, adapted his strategy, and got a job offer within weeks. For me, the investment in Todd's program allowed me to differentiate myself from the thousands of competitors and ultimately land an ideal position. The lessons I learned not only helped me land the job, but they will be invaluable throughout the rest of my career.“